ILED Dorado Helideck Status Light
The ILED Dorado is hermetically sealed - environmental conditions do not affect the functionality of the light.
Available as 24Vdc, 115Vdc, 230Vac
- Seawater Resistance. The housing is manufactured from marine grade aluminium alloy – making the product extremely resistant to seawater.
- Highly Efficient Cooling. A special and unique thermal management system ensures that the cooling fins of the ILED Dorado provide for highly efficient cooling – even at high ambient temperatures.
- Low Maintenance. With no moving parts or mechanisms, the light has an extremely high shock and vibration resistance and low maintenance.
- The lens is made out of toughened borosilicate glass – which is especially shock resistant and break proof.
The ILED Dorado is available either as an Ex-hazardous Area or Industrial Safe Area-version – and both with the option of a bird deterrent spike.
- Highest quality LEDs means the ILED Dorado has a low maintenance long operating lifetime.
- The electronics and IP66 rated junction box are located in the base, the sealing and packing of which is made from highly weather and seawater resistant material, thus ensuring the light is impermeable to moisture.