FEC Remote Lighting Controller VHF/GSM/UHF
The effective operator or pilot control of Helipad Lighting is critical to the safe operation of an installation. Radio Pilot Controlled Lighting solutions enabled via VHF have a long track record of proven success and reliability with VHF as the technology of choice.
Combined Remote Technology
FEC Heliports Remote Lighting Controller represents the combination of two wireless technologies. The integration of VHF with SMS enables both remote pilot or operator control via radio, whilst enabling the system to be controlled and monitored from any position globally via a text message on SMS.
- This variant of FEC Heliports Equipment remote controllers adds a third wireless technology in the form of UHF.
- UHF technology integrates FEC Remote Lighting Controller with HEMS-Star®: rechargeable battery powered LED helipad lighting system. Designed for rapid deployment to provide safe and effective marking at designated or ad-hoc helicopter landing areas.
Tried and Trusted
Our remote lighting controllers are a tried and trusted solution with four years’ continuous operation in locations around the world. Extending operating hours in hospital helipads, heliports and airfields in the United Kingdom, Australia, Abu Dhabi, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
- Extends operating hours for helipads and heliports.
- Optional Weather Reporting Station. Seamless integration with the MetPak Weather Station (wind speed/direction, temperature, dew point and pressure) right from your helipad via SMS message to the pilot.
- Operates from 110-240V AC 50-60Hz or 12V DC (ideal for solar and batteries).
- Fully Digital Design.
- Traditional VHF or SMS control.
- Remote control, monitor, and troubleshoot globally via SMS.