Portable Battery Powered LED Helipad Lighting System
Order NOW for immediate despatch from Heliportsequipment.com
Price – US$ 4,750.00
The FEC Heliports Portable Battery Powered LED Helipad Lighting System is a microprocessor controlled light system designed for rapid deployment in temporary and emergency situations to provide safe and effective marking on a variety of terrains.
Operational & Technical Information
- Each light features White, Green and Blue visible and Infra-Red (IR) LEDs.
- Colours, light intensity, and a variety of flash patterns are pre-programmed and user selectable.
- Ability to combine both visible and IR LEDs at the same time ensuring NVG and non-NVG visibility.
- Fitted with a photocell to allow automatic sunset switch on and sunrise off capability.
- Fitted with rubber soled solid stainless steel bases to ensure stability under the toughest rotor-wash conditions.
- Supplied as a set of six in a robust aluminium ‘flight’ case incorporating a power cable to simultaneously charge all 6 units while in the case from either mains at 100-240V AC or in vehicles at 12-24V DC.
December 2013 the Irish Coast Guard flight tested the lights for staying power when up against their Sikorsky 92, the lights performed brilliantly and the results can be seen in our video. In addition the Humberside Police Air Support Unit has performed flight testing of the light with their MD 900 Explorer which proved equally successful.
- Improves visibility of the safe helicopter landing area.
- Runtime up to 25 hours from single charge.
- Low Re-Charge Time – 2 to 3 hours max.
- LED Lifetime >50,000+hrs
- 24 Month Warranty
- Degree of Protection: IP65 Rated
Available for immediate purchase as a standard set of six US$ 4,750.00, shipped worldwide DAP US$ 350.00
or contact email@example.com to discuss your individual requirements.