Portable Foam Fire Extinguisher for Helipads - Big Wheel
FEC Heliports designs manufacture and installs a variety of AFFF foam fire suppression equipment to meet your facility's needs. FEC Heliports is a member of the National Fire Protection Association and designs all of our systems to meet the ‘NFPA 418 Standards for Heliports’ requirements.
The FEC Heliports ‘Big Wheel’ contains a pre-mixed FFFP (film forming fluoro protein) alcohol resistant foam which is highly effective on Class B fuel fires and a penetrating and wetting agent on fires involving Class A materials.
- Excellent when used as a vapour suppressant on fuel spills to prevent ignition.
- Quality hardware throughout including the unique agent cylinder fabricated entirely of stainless steel - no interior coatings are necessary.
- Complies with NFPA requirements for hospital helicopter helipad protection.
- Exclusive features: Brass fittings, stainless steel collar, brass cap, live swivels.
- The operational temperature range for this extinguisher is +35°F to +120°F (+2°C to +49°C).
- Discharge time (approx.): 60 seconds.
- The effective range of the agent throw is 9.1m - 12.2m (35 – 40ft). Hose Length: 15m (50 feet).
- Shipping weight 177kg / 390lb.
- Coast guard approved.