PAD-Star® Approach Lights – ICAO & FAA Compliant Low Voltage Solar or Mains Powered LED helipad lighting system with both visible and Infra-Red (IR) LEDs.
Approach lights are one of the most important safety features on your helipad.
Download factsheet for ICAO Certification Document
Key Product Features:
- ICAO Compliant: 3rd Party Certified(Intertek) International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO), Aerodromes, Annex 14, Volume 2, Fourth Edition dated July 2013
Photometry – Chapter 5, Figure 5-11, Illustration 6
Chromaticity – Section 1.2.3 (LED)
- Very low power consumption: Approx. 3W (idle) and less than 30W max. (including internal winter heater).
- Low Voltage: Operates from 110-240V AC 50-60Hz or 12V -24V DC (ideal for solar and battery power supply).
- Variable Light Intensity: ICAO plus additional light levels for both visible and infra-red LEDs: 1%, 3%, 10%, 20%, 30%, 75% & 100%
- Simple helipad cabling: two core cable taken to each light.
- Smart installation, setup, control and monitoring: communication over the data cable to intelligent light drivers